A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > Teacher student Role Play Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Teacher student Role Play posted: 05/19/06 at 12:44 PM

Rubberducky  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
How do u start it??

any suggestions?? He told me to bring my high school outfit and wear it during sex...but what should i say??

Totally clueless!!

HELP!!!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/20/06 at 8:17 AM
romanic  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Post removed.

Last edited by romanic on 01/17/09 at 12:20 PM

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/21/06 at 10:34 PM

sexyat40  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
We played this once. He was the principal and I had to go to his office. I got caught letting the boys touch me. So while I sat in front of him he'd lecture me and ask me why I did this and how I did this. I had to show him everything I let the boys do. He was so aroused by this he could hardly keep a straight face. Ultimately, I had to be spanked (loved this part) and had to let him do to me what I let the boys do. Of course it helped that I had an attitude during all this so it made it even more believable.

Next time I've got a few other scenarios with the school girl outfit we could try.

Enjoy it !!

posted: 06/28/06 at 9:39 AM

capsilly  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've done it with my BF where I was the teacher and he was a bad girl who I made to come after school and get a spanking. I dressed him in one of those blouses and sweaters girls wore in the 1950s and a long full skirt and petticoat.

Since it's hard to spank a bare bottom, with the petticoat and long in the way, I had to strip 'her' to her underwear.

We did another scene where I was the English Headmistress and his teacher sent him to me for hiding a Playboy in his textbook. Since he liked looking at girsl in lingerie, I decided he would get a taste of wearing pretty lacy lingerie. I decreed a punishment of dressing in lingerie, full makeup and perfume and aspanking with the tawse thingy and a trip across my lap for a spanking with a leather strap.

He got a paddling, too.

One of my GFs who's into this full time told me I should try a thingy she called a cane, but it looks like it breaks the skin, and my BF told me if I made him bleed even the littlest bit, no more spank play. It's one of his limits--no blood

Last edited by capsilly on 06/28/06 at 9:44 AM

posted: 07/13/06 at 8:57 AM

sgr_girl  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
When me and my fiance have done the student/teacher roleplaying before, he would be sitting in a room, and I would walk in (with my schoolgirl outfit on of course!) and tell him I was here for detention, and then just improvise, and he'd follow my lead or vice-versa.

I love roleplaying, it gets me extremely excited!

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > Teacher student Role Play

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles