A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Guys: what does anal sex feel like for you?
posted: 04/26/06 at 10:35 PM

Journey  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Yes, Journey is a guy.

I was just saying sex of any kind with the opposite sex can't be gay (as claimed).

Since the anus is a sexual orafice, yes it is pleasurable for many males and females.

Finally, it shouldn't hurt when you poop! WTF?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/26/06 at 10:51 PM

SweetPea17  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Ok, I have to respond to this. I've had anal maybe about 3 pleasurable times in my life...a few times when it hurt. Ok, so the last two times were the most pleasurable, the last time being a few days ago! I'm a girl...so I know you're looking for guys opinions on how anal feels....but I thought I'd share my opinion as a girl too. First of all--Journey....sometimes after I have anal, it will be sore for a few days, and yes...some of the soreness is when we try to go #2 and it can hurt. It's not like a guy's penis is the smallest thing in the world, so a girl will get stretched out a little during the actual act obviously...well when it's not used to doing that, it can be sore for a few days following. Anyways, on how it feels for me, It feels pretty good if I have enough lube, whether that be my own lube or lube in a tube (ha). Generally from enough foreplay and regular sex, and fingering, I can get enough natural lube to have anal. I enjoyed it the past two times quite a bit...but if there isn't enough lube, forget it! My guy initiated it last time (our first time doing anal together)...so I knew he wanted to do it....it felt great. I will do it again with him I'm sure of it.....Just can't do it all the time, gotta give it time to let the soreness go away! hehe

----------
~*SweetPea17*~

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/27/06 at 9:53 AM

~Carla~  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
[QUOTE]
Since the anus is a sexual orafice, yes it is pleasurable for many males and females.
QUOTE]
And according to some ANY orafice can be used for SEX.
Why not the ear or nose???
But sriously the anus is NOT the original intended area for SEX

And I have (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome

----------
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

posted: 04/28/06 at 5:45 AM
Lick75  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Haven't tried this yet, but want to badly. Sounds very, very erotic!

posted: 04/28/06 at 6:29 AM

kiwichyck  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by SweetPea17
Ok, I have to respond to this. I've had anal maybe about 3 pleasurable times in my life...a few times when it hurt. Ok, so the last two times were the most pleasurable, the last time being a few days ago! I'm a girl...so I know you're looking for guys opinions on how anal feels....but I thought I'd share my opinion as a girl too. First of all--Journey....sometimes after I have anal, it will be sore for a few days, and yes...some of the soreness is when we try to go #2 and it can hurt. It's not like a guy's penis is the smallest thing in the world, so a girl will get stretched out a little during the actual act obviously...well when it's not used to doing that, it can be sore for a few days following. Anyways, on how it feels for me, It feels pretty good if I have enough lube, whether that be my own lube or lube in a tube (ha). Generally from enough foreplay and regular sex, and fingering, I can get enough natural lube to have anal. I enjoyed it the past two times quite a bit...but if there isn't enough lube, forget it! My guy initiated it last time (our first time doing anal together)...so I knew he wanted to do it....it felt great. I will do it again with him I'm sure of it.....Just can't do it all the time, gotta give it time to let the soreness go away! hehe

Ok thats not right!

If it hurts after then you're doing something wrong.

The only time I find that it hurts is if penetration happens too fast, and even then it is maybe a little uncomfortable for a while. You definately should NOT experience discomfort that persists longer than a few hours. Believe me, if it hurt to poop or I was uncomfortable into the next day, I wouldn't be doing it again!

----------
I wanna be a cowboy baby.....with the top let back and the sunshine shinin'

posted: 04/28/06 at 10:37 AM

SweetPea17  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think you need to remember that all people are different sexually. Some orgasm easily, some don't at all, some people say it hurts the first time they have sex, some it doesn't hurt at all, some love oral, some hate it..so it's the same with anal...for some people it will hurt a little, some it won't. I guess it all depends on the two people, their bodies, and the situation. I am stating exactly how it feels for me, and I'm not doing anything "wrong". As for everything on here, the responses are people's opinions and circumstances...so just remember to be mindful of that. Thanks

----------
~*SweetPea17*~

posted: 04/28/06 at 11:43 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If feels like a tight hole thats tightest at the entrance.

A vagina feels wonderfull too of course. It's not that the ass feels better, it's just something different!

Mike

posted: 04/28/06 at 3:32 PM

kiwichyck  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by SweetPea17
I think you need to remember that all people are different sexually. Some orgasm easily, some don't at all, some people say it hurts the first time they have sex, some it doesn't hurt at all, some love oral, some hate it..so it's the same with anal...for some people it will hurt a little, some it won't. I guess it all depends on the two people, their bodies, and the situation. I am stating exactly how it feels for me, and I'm not doing anything "wrong". As for everything on here, the responses are people's opinions and circumstances...so just remember to be mindful of that. Thanks

I apologise if you took my comments as being judgemental. That was not my intention.

All I'm saying is that pain is your bodies way of saying STOP! By all means, if you are happy to be hurting several days after, more power to you.

However, everything I've ever heard or seen or read about anal says it shouldn't hurt. And it doesn't for me. If I was having pain when I had a BM afterward, I would not be doing it again.

Anyway, just my humble opinion
Take care

----------
I wanna be a cowboy baby.....with the top let back and the sunshine shinin'

posted: 04/29/06 at 3:09 AM

NYisontop  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My girlfriend brought up anal, when we talked about it the first time she said she didn't want to do it since I wasn't enthusiastic, though I really had no feelings about it. Now she's more open to the idea and is really sensitive to the touch around the outside rim and loves finger insertion, and I've worked my way to multiple fingers but anal intercourse or toys is still a little further for us. It is definitely a tighter opening but it's hard to navigate inside, I would imagine the tightness is nice but there seems to be less friction and contraction inside as there is with the walls of the vagina. Of course I know my anatomy well enough, but I am curious if there's an area for her that's more sensitive, like her g-spot or further in for stimulation in the vagina, only one involved in anal? Sorry not to better answer the original question, with some helpful hints and more practice I'll do my best to follow-up and let you know

posted: 05/16/06 at 5:47 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
After another recent experience I will answer again. It is very exciting to feel the tightness and her willingness to give herself that way to me. I think that is part of the erotic enjoyment. We use lube and I use a condom so she is not afraid of squirting cum out of her butt. It is very sensual, and a huge turn on again to watch it slide in. She props herself on a couple of pillows to open her cheeks and so that she doesn't have to hold herself up in any particular position. That way she can relax and it makes entering her easier and better. She also puts her hand undernearth and rubs her clit while I am gently entering her gorgeous ass. Man it is good stuff!

More On Page: « 1 (2) 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Guys: what does anal sex feel like for you?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles