A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > What does the inside of a vagina feel like?
What does the inside of a vagina feel like? posted: 10/27/05 at 2:08 AM
aisling71  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
This question arises from a discussion I saw on another board about sex toys. The general consensus is that unlike sex toys that replicate vaginas, which often have texture for his pleasure, a real vagina is "smooth as anything" and not ribbed.

When I put my finger into my own vagina, it does not feel smooth. There are lengthwise bumps with grooves in between. Is that normal?

I am wondering what others feel when they feel their own or their partner's vaginas.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/27/05 at 2:59 AM

bluemoon29  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You know, this is a VERY interesting question. After sex one night, I asked my boyfriend how it felt for him, what it felt like inside my vagina. He just descriibed it as "warm, soft and wet".

When I feel inside my own vagina, there are smooth parts, but in some places, on the anterior wall, I feel ridges.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
Cool posted: 10/27/05 at 3:30 AM

bconway  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Warm....soft...wet...pulsating...throbbing...Paradise!!(laugh).

----------
new york mandingo

posted: 10/27/05 at 3:44 AM
ManDefender  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
That ridge you are feeling could actually be the nerve bundle that leads to your g-spot...

But the guys are right.. it's warm (often HOT), wet, soft, just the single most incredible sensation ever.

For me, at least, sliding inside does more than make my c*ck feel good.. it's almost like my entire being is wrppaed in a warm, moist towel... a sensation that build stronger and faster with each stroke. I really wish there were the words to describe it.... it's kind of like asking you ladies how to describe what a c*ck feels like inside you... and I am 100% certain there is a HUGE difference between anal sex (if you're into that) and vaginal sex in the sensations.

----------
Defending men and their manhood all over the universe!!!

posted: 10/27/05 at 5:02 AM
WickedWeasel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I do like to feel the inner wall where those ridges are and it seems you do to.
Just love the way it feels!mmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by WickedWeasel on 02/02/06 at 9:36 AM

posted: 10/27/05 at 5:14 AM

bdg34  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
whoo dang, is it getting hot in here or what?

My guy describes it as tight and SO hot.

But yeah, you're normal. We have ridges and everything. Guys don't feel that bacause the nerves on the shaft are primarily pressure sensitive nerves, not tactile, so they feel the heat and the tightness more than the actual texture.

posted: 10/27/05 at 5:20 AM
WickedWeasel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yes bdg34, but u should feeling when you put yur tongue and moth over our member..WOW!!!! I feels amazing..whether pressure sensitive vs. tactile..IT ALLL FEELS GOOOD!!!!!

posted: 10/27/05 at 5:33 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'll perform oral sex on the one I love, yes, and I will explore and observe until I figure out what gets her excited. I can be very patient. And I also hope that she will not be afraid to tell me what she wants sometimes too. I certainly communicate my desires, as twisted as some may be, to my lovers. That's the beauty of having sex only with the one you love. With love comes trust and communication. It should all come together during the time of love making. And yes, it's hot in here. I'm sitting by the window lol.

posted: 10/27/05 at 5:39 AM

hathor6  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
When you guys say "hot" instead of "warm" is it more of an uncomfortable hot compared to warm?

posted: 10/27/05 at 5:51 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If it was uncomfortable, I wouldn't be here. It's good to spice things up sometimes.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > What does the inside of a vagina feel like?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles