A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Still have feelings for her ex.
Still have feelings for her ex. posted: 09/23/05 at 3:26 AM

S2pidLuv  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Hello... I'm really on burst right now, I can't accept the fact that my girlfriend still has feelings for her ex. boyfriend. Why? I need answers pls help me...

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/23/05 at 3:31 AM

mommaof2  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Well How long were they together for? When did they breakup? when did she date you? My guess is that when she started a relationship with you, it was right after the breakup of theres and she wasnt over him, and you my man is the rebound guy..

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/23/05 at 3:36 AM

S2pidLuv  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
They we're together for 2 months. Also one thing they we're bestfriends... The only reason why they brokeup is beacuase they didn't wanna ruin thier relationship. You might be right, I don't really know when they broke it off. It may seem that I might be the rebound. But it's killing me I feel like my heart is getting drilled. Sometimes I would see her with him she has this big smile on her face... I sometimes ask myself why can't I do that?...

posted: 09/23/05 at 3:59 AM
kbruce  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
she will more than likely have feeling for her ex as a friend but not yet realise that...if they have been friends for awhile and started a relationship and decided that they where better of as friends she will probally be a little confused with her feelings....having a friendship with a male can be very confusing sometimes because you always mistake some feeling for others and thats when problems like this come up......if you undertstand what i mean!!! if you really like her keep trying, take her out for a meal and treat her like no one else has..

posted: 09/23/05 at 4:13 AM

mommaof2  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I agree since they brokeup becuz they wanted to be friends and couldnt handle the bf/gf thing then the rebound idea is out of the question. If you have any doubts you should ask her, thats what she's there for.

posted: 09/23/05 at 4:26 AM
horny_one  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
am soo sorry for that

u hav a lot if reasons
one of them which is the most important ( as i think)

that she didnt feel yet u giving her as the ex one gave her

or u couldnt cover her neeeds exactly like him

any way she is wrong couse if she is with u now she must push her self to ferget him completly

posted: 09/23/05 at 5:42 AM

S2pidLuv  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
We just got into an arguement. She says she will always have feelings for him. What am I doing wrong?

posted: 09/23/05 at 6:18 AM

mommaof2  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
it isnt you, its her leftover feelings for him. I think you need to slow things down with her, if she is starting to make you feel this way then its not fair to you.I think you need to be the adult here and tell her that you care about her,but you need to let her go until she figures out her feelings, and if she realizes that she wants to be with you great, but tell her that you feel like your incompetion for her heart..

posted: 09/23/05 at 11:09 AM

S2pidLuv  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have done that... We took a break no communication for 3 weeks I believe we didn't see each other... She said she wants to be with me. But she still has feelings for her Ex.

posted: 09/23/05 at 8:53 PM

mommaof2  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by S2pidLuv
I have done that... We took a break no communication for 3 weeks I believe we didn't see each other... She said she wants to be with me. But she still has feelings for her Ex.

Well, I know your not gonna like what I say, but,if I were you I would breakup with her and find a woman who is gonna give me 100% of her affection,and attention. You shouldnt be competing for your gf, in reality she already picked the winner, and its her ex. I mean you split up for 3 weeks and it didnt do any good, she will always have those strong feelings for her ex, so unless you always want to be #2 in her life then I suggest you moveon. I mean it will be hard but day by day it will get easier, if you dont you will only be delaying the inevitable..

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Still have feelings for her ex.

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles