A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Licking P*ssy! (women on Women)
Licking P*ssy! (women on Women) posted: 09/20/05 at 3:56 AM

BuddhaMom  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Let me tell you girls something...If you were in a room and your man was there and blind folded you...and laid you on the bed...opened your legs ..and licked your P*ssy lovingly till it got all juicy and wet...cum everywhere and all the juices being sucked and licked from it..and your simply loving it... and then you took off the mask...and realized IT WAS A WOMAN...your hubby or man did the switch-er-roo you might get mad..then again..you might fire your damn man..

I wet toung in your sweet P*ssy or you bent over and a tongue licking your ass...Leads up to the same thing..IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!!

WHat do you men think! Would you let your woman..lick another women's wet, juicy P*ssy especially if you knew you would be joining in on the licking?

----------
From a pure heart comes pure love. This reads backwards also. From pure love comes a pure heart. If we could learn to have a pure heart we could practice pure love. If we strive to practice pure love, we are learning to have a pure heart.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/20/05 at 7:05 AM

TheWoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
that's hot

----------
While watching TV someone uses the word "firecracker" to describe a woman.
I ask: "Babe am I a firecraker?"
He responds: "Firecracker?? You are a freakin' stick of dynamite!!"

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/20/05 at 7:07 AM
KGeeMale  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
What if you were blind folded and bent over sucking on your man's rod. He pull away and another guy stuck his shaft in your mouth. You were getting all hot and your love hole was getting wet and juices were flowing out. The guy signaled that he was ready to cum to your man. He filled your mouth with his cream and you swallowed. Just then you felt a hard shaft slide into your pu$$y and you then took your blind fold off.

Or what if your man was blindfolded and you were sucking on him. You than had another man come in and start to suck on him. It felt so good and it was the best he ever had. He took off his blindfold and seen it was a man. What do you think. Would you let your man suck on another man especially if you knew you would be joining in the fun?

posted: 09/20/05 at 7:10 AM

TheWoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
that's hot too

hahaha

----------
While watching TV someone uses the word "firecracker" to describe a woman.
I ask: "Babe am I a firecraker?"
He responds: "Firecracker?? You are a freakin' stick of dynamite!!"

posted: 09/20/05 at 9:45 AM

sassylassy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
ummm my bf wants us to have a threesome with another female (what straight guy doesnt - hahahah) but Im against it. Im too jealous to allow another woman in on our action. Id be afraid he'd want her over me!!!

Cool posted: 09/20/05 at 8:52 PM

bconway  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
When it comes to Oral on a woman, i got the inside track....How?....From the best source of all...a Lesbian...Let's say i took lessons and learned from a Master....er Mistress?.....I am one of those very rare males that know The Secrets of all Secrets when it comes to really knowing how to push a woman's'....'button:. ....Would i share with other males?....Hell no!...Why make the competition better??

----------
new york mandingo

posted: 09/20/05 at 8:59 PM

MassMark  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have, we do and it is....AWESOME!

I have even done the "switch-a-roo". I often leave Ayla for a few minutes while she's tied, (she loves that) and go to the kitchen to get fun treats. One night, while Ayla was tied spread-eagle to the bed, I arranged for myself to leave and "K" to return, (unbenounced to Ayla). I went around the back of the house and watched through the open window, (a little voyerism fantasy <wink> ). "K" went right for the "downtown district" - Ayla had no clue, (love that sensory deprivation), until "K" wandered "uptown" and began to kiss her....It was YUMMY!...

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Licking P*ssy! (women on Women)

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles