A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > How to get my wife to have anal sex
How to get my wife to have anal sex posted: 05/02/05 at 4:42 PM
Mike_AF  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
We have done it before but she says it hurts. I have tried to tell her she needs to relax. And yes I used a lot of lube. I love anal sex and have bought her a few anal toys. If she is really horney she will let me use them. But when I try to put the real deal in there she says it hurts. Ladies I need some help or tips on this. I am only 6 1/2 inches.

Also any tips on getting her to let me cum in her mouth, she has done that 1 time. We have been married almost 6 years on the 29th of May and were together 3 years before that, so almost 9 years.

She knows that I love it and I know that she hates it what do we do?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/02/05 at 4:55 PM
foaloke  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If she doesn't like it, then she doesn't like it. Sex is about two people feeling comfortable with what they are doing. It's not right to press on her like that. It's pretty selfish.

----------
härlig å va het, ju! *ler*

My mood today is

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/02/05 at 6:35 PM
RazorKisses  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If she hates you cuming in her mouth there is nothing you can do, If she doesnt like something you should respect that and not try and push it onto her, if she doesnt feel comfortable doing anal then thats her choice,

----------
Im G's Cookie, Kiss me babe... Though i think you're meant to bite cookies

posted: 05/02/05 at 10:35 PM

iamonlyme  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
well if one hates it and one loves it.....Im sorry to tell you...the one that hates it should be the one that decides.......

Now for you loving it....there might be room for compromise in doing something else you enjoy.....in fact....maybe what you need is to experience it yourself...the anal way...I say... Maybe purchase yourself some anal beads and experiment having her insert them into your anus and when you are about to come ...she can slowly put them out one at a time....

I hear this is supposed to be a great orgasmic experience for a man...soooooooo

If she won't do it anal...why not have her do the anal on you....

Another idea might be for you to get a but plug and experiment with it on yourself...Im sure you wife would be quick to assist you...

posted: 05/02/05 at 10:42 PM
foaloke  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yeah, good point! Do it yourself first. Then she might wanna let you do it to her. Fair is fair you know.

----------
härlig å va het, ju! *ler*

My mood today is

posted: 05/03/05 at 1:50 AM

zoeyangel67  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I agree with the other posters...and why would you want to MAKE your wife do something she doesn't like...no respect for her? If she really got off on sticking a dildo up your butt, but you hated it, wouldn't you get frustrated if she kept trying to force that one you?

posted: 05/03/05 at 2:18 AM

swiffer  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_AF
We have done it before but she says it hurts. I have tried to tell her she needs to relax. And yes I used a lot of lube. I love anal sex and have bought her a few anal toys. If she is really horney she will let me use them. But when I try to put the real deal in there she says it hurts. Ladies I need some help or tips on this. I am only 6 1/2 inches.

Also any tips on getting her to let me cum in her mouth, she has done that 1 time. We have been married almost 6 years on the 29th of May and were together 3 years before that, so almost 9 years.

She knows that I love it and I know that she hates it what do we do?

I know where you are coming from.

They did give you good advice, such as "if she hates it, then dont do it". Which is true.

What you want is ok, if you also respect her.

----------
Pixors
Joseph Campbell: "Follow your bliss."

Re: How to get my wife to have anal sex posted: 05/03/05 at 2:25 AM

surfer25  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_AF
We have done it before but she says it hurts. I have tried to tell her she needs to relax. And yes I used a lot of lube.

So your response to your WIFE saying it hurts her and she hates it even thoguh you use lots of lube, etc is she should just put up with it because you love it?

You don't feel any concern and think maybe it shouldn't be a part of your sex life at all becasue it hurts her?? Nope instead you think of yourself and think about how you can make her do it.

News flash YOU CANNOT!!!!! If she deosn't like it, she doesn't like it and that's it. Ask yourself this: if somethnig hurt you real bad would you do it? I don't think so.

Think of someone besides yourself for a change.

posted: 05/03/05 at 2:27 AM

sweetnspicy8  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I agree with the other posts as well...if your'e that obsessed w/ anal sex then have her strap on a dildo and do you.
I'll speak from experience on a womans point of view...sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't; sometimes it hurts (sometimes bad) and sometimes it doesn't. Why??? I have no idea! But I'll tell you what, if I'm not in the mood for anal, I'm NOT in the mood for it. Believe it or not, it takes a lot of mental involvement on our parts because we have to fight the initial non-comfort of it, especially at first-penetration. Don't push it dear, you'll end up making her feel like she isn't pleasing to you unless she does it and you'll end up frustrating yourself even more because you want it so bad, it's not worth it! Find something else that's kinky that you both can learn to like together; there's lot's of things. If you're into the anal thing cause it's tight, then ask her to clench her kegal muscles during sex, it's a whole new feeling and BOTH of you can get equal enjoyment out of it.

----------
It's not love that hurts, it's the absence of it. True love would never try to hurt someone.
Every day try to love better and more deeply.

posted: 05/03/05 at 4:14 AM

banarabbyt1  [more]
 Group: Comm Director Assistant 
Make Buddy | PM User
My fiance wants me to do it, but it just hurts, I tried, I didn't like it.

And there is no way I'm going to let him cum in my mouth, do you let your wife pee in yours? lol. I mean, we don't ejaculate into you like that when we orgasm, I mean, honestly, if you were a woman would you like that?

I think you need to try and take it slow with larger sex toys and maybe some dildos that are smaller than you and stuff, but make sure you go really slow. And talk with her about it first.

I mean, my fiance has suggested it and I told him go get the stuff, but he hasn't.

And again, THERE is NO way I'm letting a guy cum in my mouth, thats gross. lol. I'd probably throw up right after. lol.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > How to get my wife to have anal sex

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles