A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Ways to say you're beautiful
Ways to say you're beautiful posted: 04/27/05 at 10:25 AM

Allienate  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife is an incredibly beautiful woman and I tell her all the time, however it seems as though she no longer believes me and I have no idea what to do. I know the root of the problem is she has put on quite a bit of weight over the last couple of years and she feels less attractive. She doesn't understand that weight really means nothing and that she truly does look great. what I need is ideas on how to tell her how beautiful I think she is, I want to make her feel how beautiful she really is. Please help this consumes my mind and it seems like I've tried everything.

Thank you for your help and advice

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/27/05 at 11:22 AM

banarabbyt1  [more]
 Group: Comm Director Assistant 
Make Buddy | PM User
Kiss her all over, my fiance does that, he'll kiss like every part of my body, my arms, legs, stomach, and just tell me how sexy every part of my body is, how smooth my skin is, etc. I mean, just saying you are beautiful can get boring I guess. But yeah, when you see her hug her, do things just to touch her and just say I want to touch you cuz you are so beautiful, cuz your skin is so soft, etc. I know it works for me!

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/28/05 at 8:18 AM

IluvJustin2  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Every chance you get, just look at her. Look in her eyes. Sometimes just a look can say so much. Be truthful with her and tell her how beautiful you think she is, no matter what she weighs. I would love if someone told me that everyday...and meant it.

----------
**She loves him more than he'll ever know. He loves her more than he'll ever show

**Jess and Justin**
February 20th, 2004

posted: 04/28/05 at 9:03 AM
Linux404  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Affection...a guy can say "you are so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous" but if there is no affection, it is hard to believe for me anyway.

If you hug or kiss her and tell her those words, I think it would mean more. Some guys only compliment their Gf's when they dress up. Tell how you feel often, anytime and anywhere. Be affectionate in public too.

My bf is very affectionate w/me. He said w/previous Gf's he wasn't..they did not like being affectionate. He tells me what he thinks and feels about me and is affectionate.

Maybe doing the same could help. I hope so..... :>

posted: 04/28/05 at 4:49 PM

lonestar42  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I agree. Show her you love her body as well as telling her. And be specific in telling her what you love about it. My boyfriend's got a bit of a pot belly and I know he doesn't think he's sexy because of it, and sure, it's not exactly a turn on for me, but it's not a turn off, and because I love him, and because I see all the other beautiful things about his body I still find him sexy overall. For example, I have a thing for strong arms and he does weights and has the most gorgeous arms, and he loves it when I tell him his arms are sexy.

----------
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. - Ben Stein

posted: 04/28/05 at 11:00 PM

suena  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
This always works for my guy when he is feeling kinda not so gorgeous eventhough he is....

I put him infront of a full length mirror in his boxers and I go body part by body part telling him what each one does for me (mentally emotionally physically sexually) and why I like them. Takes about 30 minutes and he's giggling like a school boy and so happy he's forgotten whatever was on his mind.

He does it to me - he makes me feel so beautiful when he does it.

----------
Became friends..Nov. '04
Started dating...Jan. '05
Met in real life....May '05
Promise Rings...June '05
Spent the month together...July '05
Move-In Date...Aug '05 (officially)
Moved to a new State with him...Aug '06
When I broke up with him...Oct/Nov '06
2007 - SINGLE & HAPPY ABOUT IT!!

posted: 04/28/05 at 11:35 PM

lynx6  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
From personal experience - if you don't "feel" beautiful - it really doesn't matter what your partner says - you don't hear the words.

I know this may sound harsh - but I suggest that the two of you start doing some more physically fit activities together so that she can "feel" your words.

If she feels like she's beautiful - she'll trust what you say.

If a woman feels like they are not pretty - and some guy keeps telling them that they are - we just feel like you are lying to us and we don't trust your words.

Why don't you ask her WHAT she's feeling towards her looks - and ask her what can be done to make her feel better about them. Tell her you'll do anything to make her happy.

And as for compliments to raise her self esteem - focus on her other beautiful aspects, "Man you have a sexy voice." "You're eyes are sooo pretty." "You really write beautifullly"....

Good luck.

----------
Sometimes disliked, but never a bore...

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Ways to say you're beautiful

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles