A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Recent cum-play experiences
Recent cum-play experiences posted: 03/01/03 at 1:22 PM
Mike  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
These are some recent cum play exploits of my wife and I.

Cum and cake:

One night my wife and I were talking about engaging in some cum-play fun. As we talked we deceded we wanted coffee and I was thinking I would end up "creaming" her coffee for her.

We were sitting on the couch when she started working me up, kissing on me and taking my clothes off. She gave me some oral to get me real exited and said she'd be right back. She went into the fridge and got out a piece of "spice cake". She warmed it up in the microwave, put it on a plate, and set it down on the coffee table. She started on me again, sucking on me while I played with her hair and her chest.

When I got real close she grabbed the plate with the cake, put it to her chin, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I stoked my shaft just over the cake and the juice went everwhere! On her shoulder, in her mouth, on her tongue, on the cake and the plate! Mostly on the cake though.

She picked up the small piece of cake with her fingers and took a big bite of it with it's fresh cum-icing. She then offered some to me which of course I indulged.

Definatly the best way to eat cake!

Mike

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/01/03 at 1:36 PM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife and I often have sex whenever we shower together. I normally eat the creampie that flows out of her after we make love. This time was a little different.

I figured we were likely to have sex in the shower because she was on her period and we would'nt have to worry about any messy concerns there. Sure enough things got hot. We kissed and ran hands over eachothers bodies for a few minutes. When she put a leg up on the soap dish I knew what to do and got on my knees. Kissing and licking the outside and inside of her pot of honey I knew I was tasting a small amount of blood.

This I had done before but I was hot and the taste of blood drove me crazy! I felt like a perverted vampire or something. I was on my feet soon and driving into her. AFter a few minutes I pumped her full, then went back to my knees to see what she might give back to me.

I saw the drop of cum beggining to ooze out but I waited. I like to wait until it's a thick, 4-inch plus long rope of my semen and her cum. That way it's easier for her to bend over and watch me scoop it up into my mouth. But this time the thick rope of cum was as red as it was white. It was the color of the filling inside a chocolate covered cherry. White, swirled with red, yet translucent. I took it into my mouth, stood up to show it to her as I always do, we kissed, and then I swallowed it down!

My first ever "cherry creampie". I've never seen this word before, I just made it up. Seems to fit.

Bon appitite!

Mike

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/01/03 at 1:47 PM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Some of you might recall that I've saved up containers of my cum and done all sorts of things with it. This included just drinking it straight.

I found drinking more than ten loads or so caused well, stomach and bowel discumfort! I've read of a few woman that own websites that show them drinking lots of cum having exactly the same problem.

I had a thoery that perhaps saliva, which has germs in it, was getting into the cum container and the germs were multiplying while it was stored in the freezer.

So to test this I made a batch of about 15 loads of nothing but pure cum. I drank this the other day and about two hours later discovered thats it's not the germs, it's the cum. Shucks.

From what I can tell the stomach views cum much like it does snot. A little is just fine, but when you get up to more than a eighth of a cum or so (My @15 loads was just under a 1/4 of a cup) it gets upset.

Now the most I've drank at a time was about 40 loads. That will probobly stay as my personal best for a long time. I've seen a woman (Who runs a web site) drink 40, and some japanese women who engage in "bukkake" drink over 100 loads in a serving! My guess is they puked alot very soon after!

Anyway just thought I'd pass this along. Keep it below ten loads or so and if your stomach is like mine you'll be just fine! Enjoy!

Mike

posted: 03/01/03 at 1:51 PM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
We were shopping recently, I saw bags of cotton candy for sale and my fetish clicked in. You know how cotton candy melts in your mouth? How it disolves when touched with saliva?

Well what will it do when cummed on? Or in? Will thick cum sit on top, then sink in? What would it feel like to have cum covered cotton candy dissolving in your mouth, but the cum still holding together? What would it taste like?

My wife and I both plan to find out tommorow. I'll let ya know....

Mike

posted: 03/01/03 at 2:16 PM

girly  [more]
 Group:  
Make Buddy | PM User
you might also mention that these arent exactly Fantasies, you actually DO this! the wonders of cum play

----------

hold the S because i am an AINT - marilyn manson

i love john

posted: 03/01/03 at 2:31 PM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yea I know! Makes it kinda weird that this is where admin wants them but, ah well!

It does make me try to spend a little more time to make them a tad more sensual.

Mike

posted: 03/01/03 at 3:03 PM

girly  [more]
 Group:  
Make Buddy | PM User
so when you write that "My Fun With Cum" novel, all you'll need to do is compile them

----------

hold the S because i am an AINT - marilyn manson

i love john

posted: 03/02/03 at 1:23 PM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yup!

posted: 03/03/03 at 11:11 PM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Cum and cotton candy!

Wow was this cool!

A couple days ago my wife and I took a shower together. When we got out we started kissing, making out, and she told me to sit on the edge of the bed. She started down and used her magical mouth on me for a few minutes. It didnt take that long before I came and filled her mouth with juice.

She rose up, showed me what she had in her mouth, and left the room. I knew where she was going of course!

She came back with a bag of cotton candy we had bought just for this. Red and blue, different flavors. She had put a large peice on a plate. SHe held it just below her chin, then drooled out the cum. It ate right into the candy like acid, mixing up the colors and making them deeper. She opened her mouth again and swished around more cum that she kept and motioned for me to eat up. I did just that and it was quite an odd texture! Soft, gooey, and dissolving. But very sweet and good! My wife drooled some of the cum she had in her mouth on the remaining candy, then put the whole piece in her mouth. She moved it around, opening her mouth occasionally for me to see. She liked it too because it made it the sweetest cum ever!

I think some of you folks need to give this a try and let me know how it goes!

Mike

posted: 03/05/03 at 12:31 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Have you tried hinting at it niki-pooh? Gotta start somewhere...

Mike

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Recent cum-play experiences

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles