A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Do girls like to be carried?
posted: 04/11/05 at 12:40 AM
blackbeard  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
one of my previous girlfriends used to love to be carried. whwenever we returned after an evening out, as soon as we entered our apartment, she would drop her things and jump into my arms while i carried her into the bedroom; and it was great turn on for both of us.

i too loved doing it; the only problem was that over the 3 years that we were together she put on about 25lbs or so in weight and eventually got to be a few pounds heavier than me; she still insisted on being carried and threatened not to make love to me if i dared to drop her ! and i'm pleased to say that i always made it to the bedroom without an accident

----------
blackbeard

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/11/05 at 7:32 AM

TommieGirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Mmmm, i love being carried He can carry me anytime he wants, even at a party. He better just not drop me lol.

----------
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.

I love you with all of my heart baby, it only beats for you. - J

...I love you Jesse...

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/11/05 at 7:56 AM

sapphire  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Since I am rather heavy, no-one has ever tried to carry me..... until I met my b/f. He is really strong and can pick me up.

I love it when he picks me up. I suppose it makes me feel more feminine, and I love being with a big strong man

----------
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.... others stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same

John, you turned my world upside down.... I will always love you I love you John

posted: 04/11/05 at 11:36 AM

Jennfur  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If I knew my boyfriend could handle carrying me, I would love it if he did. Granted not in front of a room full of people. My last bf did this, and although he was strong, I knew I weighed about the same as him if not a little more(he was super skinny!) and when he tried to pick me up he'd turn red, and it was like he was trying to hard, and I'd feel too heavy for him-->even though I knew he was used to carrying my weight plus a couple extra pounds. It could be a girl thing.

posted: 04/12/05 at 1:32 AM

wind_ryder  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love being carried around...but I recently gained a few pounds and wouldn't feel as confident if he did it

posted: 04/12/05 at 1:41 AM

MoonChild  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I just love it....it's romantic and makes me feel very special ...
I agree with Happy2Bme ...not in public!!!

----------
Bli hos mæ
Quédate conmigo
The current mood of Mina29 at www.imood.com

posted: 04/12/05 at 2:05 AM

suena  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
he can carry me if he wants but i prefer to walk when there is no reason for me to be carried. unless he carrying me to the bedroom or giving me a piggy back ride while we are in an amusement park.

----------
Became friends..Nov. '04
Started dating...Jan. '05
Met in real life....May '05
Promise Rings...June '05
Spent the month together...July '05
Move-In Date...Aug '05 (officially)
Moved to a new State with him...Aug '06
When I broke up with him...Oct/Nov '06
2007 - SINGLE & HAPPY ABOUT IT!!

posted: 04/12/05 at 3:52 AM

greenchakra  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I am very petite - just 95lbs - and guys think it's a green light to carry me. I was so embarrassed when this guy hauled me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes at a nightclub. I was mortified, actually. When he finally put me down, my eyes glazed over in anger, I yelled at him. He said he would never do it again. He never got the chance. Geez- it felt like caveman stuff.

On the other hand, a guy who I was romantically involved with carried me in private, so passionately - now that I loved.

posted: 04/12/05 at 4:54 AM

RebeccaAnne  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My husband is VERY thin. He has a fast metabolism and is quite small, but Tall. So I am average, but since he is so thin, whenever he picks me up I feel like I am too heavy for him. BUt i have learned that he has A LOT of strength in him, and he can throw me over his shoulder like i am a rag doll.

Most of girls are self conscious of their weight. They feel thta when you pick them up, they can feel exactly how heavy they are.

I don't get mad when my husband picks me up, I just feel uncomfortable because I feel like I am heavier then I really am. Every girl is different I supposed. I am guessing your girl is one of those who just DO NOT like to be picked up no matter what. You just have to respect that...

maybe talk to her and find out the exact reason she doesn't like it, and then just respect it

----------
Whatever you are, be a good one

posted: 04/12/05 at 6:26 AM

tinygirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
When me and my boyfriend met at the airport for the first time IRL, he suddenly picked me up and started swirling me around; he has also taken me in his arms and carried me around in public,in the city I was a student in and also in Amsterdam : I just LOVE it!!!

----------
En ik hou alleen nog maar van jou...

More On Page: « 1 2 (3) 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Do girls like to be carried?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles