A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Male > Crazy about you
Crazy about you Lightbulb posted: 01/29/05 at 8:37 AM
gingerginger  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Hi guys,
I'm hoping you could give me a little insight
I've been dating a guy for about a month. The other night he told me that he was crazy about me. I'm scared that he might be falling for me. What does it really mean when a guy says that they are Crazy About You? Am I reading into this too much. I'm not ready for a serious relationship and I don't know what to think.
Thanks in advance for your perspective

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/29/05 at 3:37 PM
BC_Boy  [more]
Make Buddy |
Only a month you say, well I'm actually kind of in the same situation with a girl, It's also been a month. I told her I'm getting feelings for her which is along the same lines as this guy say he's crazy about you. A lot of guys don't want to say I LOVE YOU too soon especially if he really likes the girl, thats why I told the girl I'm seeing that I'm getting feelings for her and that is most likely why this guy said he's crazy about you. It sounds like he feels it's too soon to say I LOVE YOU but he wants you to know that if you 2 stay together you will more then likely hear him say I LOVE YOU.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/29/05 at 9:25 PM

xt1  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Your not reading too much into it... He's already gone nuts over you You gotta tell him to turn speed dial down a notch. Its way too early for stuff like that... See each other like once a week until your ready for the next lvl but if you did that he might drive you insane with the phone calls so cut those out too. It really can get quit annoying. explain to him that professing his love to you will make you unattracted to him as will no giving the relationship breathing room and that if he really wants to make something of the relationship he will need take it a bit slower until you are ready for something more and you'll let him know when that is.... or else move on. Poor guy doesn't know any better.

----------
xt1

posted: 01/30/05 at 12:02 AM

sunflowr  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My guy of about a month tells me he really really likes me. And emphasize it in every email and everytime we talk. I'm freaking out as I'm so afraid of believing him after only one month. I like him so much and we definitely connect on many levels. I don't know how to respond to him other than tell him I like him too but only time will tell what this is all about. It's infatuation stage and it's easy to get all the good feelings. After a few months and he's still telling me this, then I'm willing to let myself believe.

posted: 01/30/05 at 10:09 AM

xt1  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Good for you dont listen to his flapping lip just judge him by his actions.

----------
xt1

posted: 02/28/05 at 5:41 AM
SensualSex  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hmm... I'd say he'S falling for you.... I can't tell you what you should do... I know that sometimes guys like to think their inlove with a girl because they get along with them so well.... they're missunderstanding close friendship for love because your female....

So...

I can't really help you in what you should do... telling him your not ready will hurt him and will distance him if he's not like me... lol...

And Since I don't know anything about this guy I can't really tell you how he'll react...

BUT... I say you act colder around him... push him into the distance... don't let im get to intimate with you (in a verbal sence) adn don't give him the Idea that you want to be with him (unless you want it)

You say you are 'dating' him.... That would imply a romantic situvation (at least to me) so perhaps you should 'date' someone else and ask him on 'advice'...lol...

Just so he knows he'S just a friend to you... nothing more... (if it's like that)

HOWEVER, it could also be a problem on your side... what do you mean your not 'ready' for a 'relationship'? Love happens and most of the time exactly then when you DON'T expect it... so... perhaps you are just to scared that someone might want to be with you...

If it's like that... the I STRONGLY suggest you overcome that fear...

Love is something very pressious... don'T waste it and don't be afraid of it...

posted: 02/28/05 at 5:46 AM

badgergirl39  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Crazy about you? Well, there might be somethings that you make him feel that make him feel like you drive him crazy(in a good way). You two might do some things that are just fun---like goofing off in the rain, playing football with him, playign video games, going to some good movies---something just spontaneous and fun. That might make him say that. You might just be upbeat and original. Or....it could mean that he's falling for you. I wouldn't freak out too much. If it suddenly turns to I Love You, let him know how you feel about it. Some guys need the attention and affection back, but I think if he really cares, he will understand if you are not falling as fast as he is

----------
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Male > Crazy about you

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles