A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Romantic Ideas > Valentine Gift for Secret Lover Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Valentine Gift for Secret Lover posted: 01/14/05 at 10:46 PM
spph  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy |
Any ideas on what to get someone you're in a secret relationship with? Something sweet, sexy, cute that others wouldn't know about or they wouldn't question him about? Need major help...

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/20/05 at 4:43 PM

l_elena_r  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Any gift (preferably something he talked about that he wants/likes/etc) with a card signed "Secret admirer" will do!
A CD of his favourite bands or singers, a book of his favourite authors...

----------
Elena

"Don't worry, be happy!"

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/21/05 at 1:10 PM
starrysky  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Underwear!!

Sexy red silk briefs or those tight little boxers

He can wear them all day and no one would know but him.

posted: 01/21/05 at 10:03 PM
spph  [more]
Make Buddy |
Thanks guys, but what I meant is that we are both married and having an affair. I know this sounds terrible, but both are very unusual situations. So it has to be something NOBODY would ever question.

posted: 01/28/05 at 3:24 PM

punknprncss  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The best thing to do is get something that he could use every day, and is something he could go out and get himself.

Like a tie, or a wallet or something to that extent.

If he works in an office maybe a statue or business card holder that he could put on his desk. He could just pass it off as a gift from his wife or a friend.

Maybe even a note that he can keep in his wallet, or a little card that fits into his wallet, or something to that extent

Not to be a preacher, just remember, what goes around comes around, if he's cheating on his wife, he may cheat on you. Or he may realize he doesnt want to be with you anymore. So just be careful.

posted: 01/30/05 at 4:58 AM

Scribbles  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You should get him a beautiful painting, and whenever he looks a it he will think o you. It doesn't necesarrily have to be a portrait of you, that would be questioned alternatively, you can give him a bowl with a fish in, that is named your second name. He will look at it and think of you.

posted: 01/30/05 at 9:22 AM

yourbabygirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
well i would go to a dinner... since you having an affair, so the wife/hubby wont see new stuff like shirt or parfume..

----------
babygirl
XXOO

posted: 01/30/05 at 9:23 AM

yourbabygirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
but its still a BAD idea to have AN AFFAIR....

(hope noone will see you too...)

----------
babygirl
XXOO

posted: 01/31/05 at 11:06 PM
spph  [more]
Make Buddy |
Thanks everyone. Loved your creative ideas, Scribbles. I know what we're doing is wrong, but I appreciate you all helping anyway. Like I said, both our situations are very strange, but I won't get into all of that. No amount of explanation makes it right anyway. Hope I can return the favor someday.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Romantic Ideas > Valentine Gift for Secret Lover

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles